My mom used to tell me any food that tastes bitter contain some form of health benefits side to it. I can’t just tell you how true this statement is but I do find that most of the bitter stuff have good health benefits.
Likewise, bitter melon tea has great benefits. Luckily, we do not have to make the tea our self. Amazon has great organic Bitter melon tea available that you can order and get in within two days.
Bitter melon is as known as Momordica charantia. A tropical fruits originated from South East Asia. It offers great health benefits for centuries. Can be consumed as juice, food or tea.
Bitter melon tea benefits
The tea from bitter melon provides many beneficial effects on the human health. It can especially have great effects on people with diabetes.
Like many forms of tea out there, it helps with
- Mental cramps
- Ulcerative colitis
- High cholesterol
- Weight loss
How to make bitter melon tea?
The first step is to chop the fresh bitter melon (or leaves) and boil it for ten minutes. The liquid can be consumed to prevent various ailments in the human body.
Regardless of consuming in the form of tea or for nutritional purposes, the health benefits are very similar, and the bitter ground is one of the most nutritious veggies.
Vitamin present in the bitter melon is vitamin K, E, C, B such as B1, BB2, B3, B5, B6, B9. Minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium are also present. The recommended dosage is less than 100 ml of bitter melon juice.
- Bitter melon is widely given to combat diabetes. Ayurveda Strongly emphasizes the consumption of the bitter melon to soothe the diabetes occurrence.
- It has the insulin-like compound.
- Blood pressure
- Intake of the bitter melon helps with blood pressure due to potassium. Which helps lower the blood pressure.
- Also, the sodium present in bitter melon can produce a great result.
- Acid Reflex
- Is due to the leakage of the stomach acid.
- The anti-inflammation property combines with the nutrient help combat acne.
- Breast Cancer
- Bitter melon leaf and fruit extract are clams in to prevent the occurrence of breast cancer. The intake of certain food prevents the uncontrollable growth of the cell.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Intake of bitter melon is claimed to produce the beneficial effect in helping ED due to present of folic acid and zinc in the bitter melon.
- Abundant of zinc in the bitter melon claimed to boost the fertility.
- Fatty Liver
- Daily intake of the bitter melon is claimed to produce beneficial effects in the soothing of the fatty liver.
Always make sure to clean the vegetable properly before consumption. Take caution when consuming bitter melon while pregnant.
Bitter melon is considered unsafe for breastfeeding women and children. It is highly advised to consult with trained medical personnel when trying out a new diet or supplement.
Internet a wonderful place, but do not be your own doctor. Although bitter melon tea benefits are great, your body might react negatively to it. Always check with your doctor.
Bitter melon tea benefits are enormous. Tea consumption, in general, is very beneficial to human health. It is a good habit to add tea consumption to your diet.
Click Here to order bitter melon tea.
Credit – Bitter Melon by Om Krishna Uprety